Thursday, February 18, 2010
I'm BACK!!!!
At the end of last year I deleted the blog I had originally created.  I wasn't able to work on it like I use to and so it hadn't been updated in a while.  So I thought the best thing to do would be to delete it and then in the future if I wanted to create another one, I would just do so.  But after hearing from a couple of follow bloggers that they missed my blog, I decided to start it back up again.  Using my original name Booda's Business, I'm back!  LOL...I still plan on talking a lot about Cloe (she has grown so much), and the occasional rants.  I look forward to blogging again.  Thanks for everyone's support! ;o)
posted by Kelly @ 7:48 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At February 18, 2010 at 10:19 PM, Blogger GrandmaKathleen said…

    Kelly,
    So glad to get your message on FB that you started your blog again. That is terrific. I like the new template colors. Best of luck in updating this blog. I will visit as often as I can.

     
  • At February 19, 2010 at 1:15 AM, Blogger Jenny said…

    That's great, especially since I don't get to catch up on how you are doing at work anymore. And I can't figure much out from your cryptic Facebook status updates :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: Kelly
Home: South Carolina, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
Blogger Templates